1. Set a goal. Train for your target race
and add multiple non-goal races
2. Tell us about yourself. Plug in recent
race times and your current mileage
3. Setup your schedule. Identify when
you’d like to workout, rest, and cross train.
4. Track your progress. Use your favorite
tracking service,* or the runcoach app for iPhone or Android.
5. The runcoach adjustment See your plan
adjust as your progress. If you miss a workout, or two, recalculate your plan to stay on track.
6. Reach out for help. Our USATF-certified
coaches can answer your questions on training, nutrition, or injuries.
*runcoach syncs with many popular tracking services, including Garmin, runkeeper, Strava, Nike+ , Apple Watch, FitBit.